Friday 20 July 2007

It's been a while...

Yes, I know, it's been a while since my last post, but things are going so well and I'm so busy!

My team now consists of 10 Representatives, 1 of which is currently a Trainee Sales Leader, but very soon to become a Sales Leader with 1 Sales Leader in her own team. If you're reading this, and you know who you are WELL DONE! And I don't mean that in a patronising way, you've done fantastically in your first Campaign as a trainee, you've really got what it takes to be a successful Sales Leader - actually you're making me look bad, you're doing so well! (joking)

I now need to build my team by another 5 at least, before September (when I go on holiday for 4 days) and I need to get Danny, my partner, set up as a Sales Leader. My aim is to be an Advanced Sales Leader by then. Although, with this weather being so crappy at the moment, I'm not going to get much canvassing done by then! I'm thinking of turning Danny's mobile phone repair shop into an Avon Emporium, at least that way, people can get out of the rain!

I really do have to come up with more ideas for recruiting. I am having an open house on the 15th August, for people to buy Sale items, learn more about being an Avon Rep and generally have a good time. I really need to get a move on with the preparations and maybe get a decent ad in the local paper, posters in the shop, in my livingroom window, in the car - everywhere I can basically!

Wish me luck and I'll keep plodding on til then!
Take Care

No comments: