Saturday 26 May 2007

Sailing into Sales Leadership

Things are going well at the moment, apart from being a little bit ill! Amy, my first Rep, put a good order through for Campaign 9, Jane, unfortunately, didn't put her order through at all and I think she's given up.

I now have Maria as a Rep who put a little order through as she's selling to friends and family and started over halfway through Campaign 9. I've started a returning Rep, Alison in Campaign 10, as I have my Mum and partner Danny! Not that he's going to do any of the work! So things are building, I feel a little fast, but that's just me, I go through phases of thinking things are rushing along, I'll soon calm down and settle into it.

I don't know whether I have 2 other Reps. I was meant to go out with my Upliner Suzanne on Wednesday, but sickness got the better of me and I thought it better to stay at home. I'm wondering whether it's nerves? I've never been sick with nerves before, but there's always a first time! I just feel so guilty at not getting any leads myself - they've all come from my Upliner so far. Having said that, one of my customers is interested in becoming a Rep, although I'm a little worried that she doesn't quite understand what one is! I've said that if she wants to do it, to call me and I can pop over for a chat. Watch this space!

I've also had customers from my territory asking if I can pop a brochure over to other members of their family! Luckily they also live close by, but currently don't have an Avon Rep, so I suppose it's ok to post out of my territory to one house?

Anyway, I must go, have now got to sort out the brochures for my territory and my other half's! What have I got myself into? LOL. Take care, see you soon

Fiona

No comments: