Tuesday 27 November 2007

Oh My God! It's been so long!!

I cannot believe I last posted here in July!

Well, things have been going well, and then not so well for me.

I managed to recruit 10 into my team, and earned my Fast Start Bonus. I then signed 5 into my other half's team (needless to say I've been doing all his work). I managed all this whilst working full time but started to feel the pressure as team members started to drop like flies.

I now have roughly 5 Reps in my team ordering every Campaign so I'm just about earning from it, and Danny's team is pretty much non existant! Due to pressures at work and now having to change jobs for financial reasons, I just cannot keep up with it anymore.

I would much rather concentrate on my customers and build up orders so that I get decent commission that way. I know that I have the opportunity to build up my team and earn much more than I could just being a Rep, but I just don't have the time to devote to it anymore. It's a shame, and it's been a really tough decision to make. I have already let my Upliner know that I don't have the time to canvass and build my team and she has agreed to help me as much as she can. But I feel her efforts will be wasted if I cannot give the time to look after and train my team. So I am going to concentrate on being a good Rep to my customers (who I feel I have neglected a little too).

So, in the New Year I'm sfraid I'll be saying goodbye to Sales Leadership.

It's been a learning curve and if I was in a better position work-wise I would have relished the challenge, but unfortunately my full time work comes first at the moment. If, at sometime in the future I can afford to work less hours I will definitely be back as a Sales Leader.

But for now... I'm concentrating on my customers. I don't want to put anyone off Sales Leadership by writing this. If you have the time and put in the work you can really get rewarded. My first lots of commission were actually quite good!

Good luck all out there and I'll keep you posted as to how things go... now to tell my Upliner that I'm stopping completely... wish me luck!

Fiona

No comments: